Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 Things About Me...

3 Names You Go By:
1. Jaime
2. James
3. Moe

3 Jobs I Have Had in my Life:
1. Assistant Director
2. Office Manager
3. Academic Assistant

3 Places I Have Lived:
1. Provo, Utah
2. Orem, Utah
3. St. George, Utah

3 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Greek
2. Jonas
3. Big Brother

3 Places I Have Been:
1. Mexico
2. Nauvoo, Illinois
3. San Francisco, California

3 Places I Want to Go:
1. Australia
2. Boston
3. North Carolina

3 of My Favorite Foods:
1. Pickles
2. Tomatoes
3. Roast Beef

3 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Dion coming home to Whitney (so she stops moping around)
2. My trip to Australia
3. Finding Mr. Right

3 Pets That You Have Owned:
1. Katie (Cat)
2. Belle (Dog)
3. Mia (Cat)

3 Favorite Bands/Singers:
1. Rascal Flatts
2. Jonas Brothers
3. Josh Gracin

3 Favorite Sports to Watch:
1. Football
2. Baseball
3. Soccer

3 Favorite Drinks:
1. Blue Powerade
2. Mexican Coke
3. Root Beer

3 Activities You En joy Doing:
1. Reading
2. Genealogy
3. Watch movies, tv, sports

3 Attributes Most Important in a Friend:
1. Loyal
2. Honest
3. Fun to be around

3 Most Important Things in Life:
1. Family
2. Religion
3. Genealogy Work

0 comments: