Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Week From HELL...

Day One:
Saturday May 9th

On Saturday night we went and picked up my brother's fiancee and one of her sons, Quinten from the airport. We were excited to meet this girl who is engaged to my brother. It wasn't until I was at the airport that I was informed that this girl smoked. I honestly have nothing against people smoking but I have asthma and I have problems with smoke. At this point I figured it would be okay. She came right off the airplane and had to smoke. We walked with her outside and I stood as far away from her as I could while she smoked. By the time we drove home (an hour later) she needed another cigarette. She ended up smoking a few more times before bedtime.


Day Two:
Sunday May 10th

Today Cori gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting in our Student Ward. Farren came with us. She had never been to church before and our religion seemed really weird to her. I think the hardest thing for her was that she wasn't allowed to smoke on BYU campus. Thank you BYU for having such amazing rules! On the way to church Ammon and her had a huge argument because he was having a hard time. He was in LA and was supposed to be catching a plane to Utah that morning. However... his ride (his so called friend John) was being a jerk and refused to take him to the airport and so my brother had to hitch hike to the airport in LA. He got mad at Farren because he wanted her to go to church with him for the first time (he wants nothing to do with the church so this made no sense). Once getting to the airport and seeing my brother she got out of the car and had a smoke (she had just had one right before we left to pick him up). After smoking they started making out. GROSS! We got my brother home and I went up to my room to have a break from all the smoke. She came up to my room and started going off and asking why I hated her... I didn't really even know her and I have no idea where this was coming from. She then asked me why I had shot glasses when I didn't drink. Grr... this girl gets annoying. A few times during the day her son started crying about different things and she started smacking him around right in front of us. This really made me mad and I couldn't believe a mother would do this!


Day Three:
Monday May 11th


Today Kim and the kids came down to Provo to get Ry's birth certificate fixed (something Ammon was supposed to do years ago). They stopped at work and had lunch with me. Farren had been sending Kim harassing messages over facebook and we started talking about her and I made the comment about watching her smack Quinten around. After leaving my work Kim had to go over to my house and get the certificate that Ammon was supposed to take in. I guess something happened and Kim called Ammon and yelled at him for not taking it in. This caused Farren to send her another email and say all kinds of nasty things to Kim. Kim finally had it (Farren started accusing Kim of abusing the kids) and made a comment about how she never touched her kids the way she did. She then told Farren that if she ever touched her kids in that way she would make sure that she never saw the kids again... WAY TO GO KIM! After that Ammon came in my room and yelled at me for talking to Kim.


Day Four:
Tuesday May 12th

This morning I got up to shower before heading into work. I walked into the downstairs bathroom and had an asthma attack. The whole downstairs smelled like smoke. What was she doing??? Smoking downstairs? I went into work and was grateful for the break from her. After getting off of work I went and spent the rest of my day locked up in my room.


Day Five:
Wednesday May 13th

Today I woke up to take my morning shower and she had decided to do her laundry all morning. Our water heater isn't the greatest and there was no hot water left and so I was not able to shower. I went into work in a bad mood because I need my morning shower. Going on at the same time... Kim had finally gotten sick of being harassed by Farren and she decided that enough was enough. She went to her lawyer and got papers ready to serve Ammon since he has not paid child support all year. She had to come down here to file the papers at the court. Since she was down here we all got together and had lunch. Cori, Whitney, Kim and her friend Jenny, Jorrie (Ammon's ex girlfriend) and I all met and had lunch together and had a fun time just being together. Whitney had her camera there and took fun pictures. After work I came home and went and relaxed in my room. While relaxing I started smelling smoke in my room. Somehow she found a way to get the smoke in there. I had to run out of my room and into my mom's room since I started to have another asthma attack. This girl was really getting on my nerves. I am normally a semi patient and nice person but I had finally had enough of her!

Day Six:
Thursday May 14th

Today is one of my favorite days from this week. I hadn't talked to her all week since she hated me. So I went into work and once again was happy to be away from home. After work I went shopping with Marissa and then came home around 5. Ammon had taken them over to his friend Ron's house for dinner. Kim called me on the phone and we were talking and I suddenly heard the door kinda slam shut. I looked out my window and saw the wicked witch walking down the street with her luggage... I was so excited to see her leaving! I guess Jorrie sent Ammon an email concerned about the way that he was behaving and she was worried about him. Farren read the email and wrote back the rudest email I have ever read. She then proceeded to send Kim more harassing emails. She started texting my mom and made a comment about how she had never been treated as badly as us girls had treated her today... We hadn't even talked to her at all. After a few hours or so Farren sent Whitney a horrible text accusing her of being brainwashed by me and Kim and saying that we were all going to be judged eternally because of this. She also said she hoped we all had a good divorced life. Whitney had also had enough and she wrote back and told her off. Farren then wrote back and told her that we were no longer invited to her wedding... OH NO!!!! LIKE WE WERE GOING TO GO ANYWAY! She then told Whitney that she was a disappointment to our dad. Now anyone who knows us... they should know that you never bring my dad into anything. Whitney told her to leave my dad out of it and not to ever contact her again and if she did then she would call the police and report her. Farren told her to go and ahead and call the police. And then proceeded to call her some really dirty words. Now by this time Kim had called the Riverton police and reported her for harassment. I ended up calling the Provo police and doing the same thing. This girl is psycho! So my mom gets a phone call from Ammon who is going on about how Whitney wrote Farren an email and said the "F" word in it... My mom told him that she never said that and it was Farren that was saying it. Anyway over all this was the most exciting day of the whole week... Now this girl has a restraining order against her from Kim and we have started a case on her with us.


Day Seven:
Friday May 15th
Today was the day we had been kinda dreading and looking forward to at the same time. It was our weekend to get the kids but we were really nervous about Farren being around the kids. It was also the day that Ammon was supposed to be getting served his court papers. We normally pick the kids up from daycare around noon but we decided to wait until the court papers originally said just because of Farren and how she told Kim to just follow the court papers with communication. Thanks Farren! I went and got the kids and they had a picnic outside with Ammon, Farren and Quinten. They then went to the park to play for a little while. My mom went with them to make sure the kids were safe. Ammon did get served papers and wasn't very happy but that is all I really know about it since he was over at Ron's.

Day Eight:
Saturday May 16th

Today they finally went home! They came over and ate breakfast and spent a few minutes with the kids to say goodbye and then left.

3 comments:

Whitney Paige Willcocks said...

Thursday was my favorite day too! :) HeHeHe! That witch better not mess with us again!

Jaime said...

Haha! I totally agree!

Whitney Paige Willcocks said...

Is it bad that I kinda miss this drama??? Ha!