Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend...

Every year over the Memorial Day weekend we meet together with my aunt Shauna and her kids (or at least those that are able to come) on the Saturday before Memorial Day and head over to the Provo Cemetery. We bring flowers for all of our relatives that are there and just have a fun time being together. Here are some of the pictures from our recent trip...Whitney being shocked when looking down the flower hole on my mom's side of the grave....
Whitney just had to pose with a flower...
Mom fixing the flowers on Dad's grave...
Pulling faces at Whitney...
Cori's sad look...
My parents grave site...
My dad's parents graves. Which happen to be next to my dad...
Once again pulling faces at Whitney...
My semi-normal pose for the camera...
Sisters...
My mom and her sister Shauna...
Cori and me...
All 3 sisters...
My mom's parents graves...
Shauna, her youngest daughter Janae, Todd (my cousin in law) and Lisa...

We all thought that this angel was really pretty...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see you and your family taking care of the gravesites. Makes me think of our parents and your dad-he was agood man.
Sincerely,

Gary Stoddard