Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ward Prayer Spotlight...

Tonight my sisters and I were asked to be the spotlight at Ward Prayer. We decided to make it interesting instead of the boring ones that we always have. We decided to start out each introduction with a quiz. Since I am the oldest my sister's asked questions about me first... Let's see if anyone knows any of the answers...

What is my favorite movie?

a. Billy Madison
b. Hannah Montana: the Movie
c. P.S. I Love You
d. White Chicks

Which of the following best describes my personality?

a. Drama Queen
b. The Family Jokester
c. The Studious One
d. The Family Rebel

What is my favorite food?

a. Pickles
b. Mexican food
c. Chocolate
d. Pizza

What is my favorite book and/or series of books?

a. The Twilight Series
b. Work and the Glory Series
c. A Summer to Die
d. Love Lights the Way

What is my favorite TV show?

a. CSI: LV
b. Passions
c. American Idol
d. The Hills

After giving the quiz we told a little about each other. So here you go... here is a look inside my crazy life...

I am the oldest of 4 kids. Growing up I loved school so much that when summer time came around I would cry because I missed school. My hobbies include: reading, genealogy, watching movies, watching sports- especially BYU football and the Boston Red Sox. I went to school at UVU and got a bachelor's degree in Social Work. I currently work on campus as an assistant director over the Intramurals Department. My favorite colors are pink and deep reds. I love country music and my favorite band is Rascal Flatts. My favorite fictional hero is Robin Hood (because he is a fox!) and my favorite actor is Josh Hartnett...

Everyone seemed to enjoy our not so boring presentation and getting to know a little bit more about the quiet, shy (but maybe not so quiet and shy) Malone girls.

0 comments: