Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Origins of Ment...

Once upon a time... well about 7 years ago I was madly in love with Josh Hartnett. He made a movie called 40 Days and 40 Nights and of course I just had to see it. My best friend Brenna and I went to the movie and since it was rated R and had a bunch of nudity in it I felt horrible for going to it but it really got me thinking about Lent. I really liked the idea of giving up a bad habit or changing something that you didn't like. We decided to make up our own little version of Lent and decided to call it Ment. Every year at this time I make a commitment to change something and I really enjoy doing this. This year I am working really hard at losing some of the extra weight I have put on and so I have given up eating red meat. We will see how this goes!

0 comments: