Tuesday, July 1, 2008

UVUphoria

Yesterday was one of the days that I have been waiting for all summer! My sister and I are huge country fans and we LOVE Josh Gracin. Whitney and I decided that we needed to get as close to the front as possible so that we could take some good pictures of him. We left home around 11am to head over to work to see if there was anything that needed to be done, there wasn't so we ended up spending the rest of the day waiting outside, hoping to get close to the stage. Here are the final results of our quest:

Us waiting for the concert to begin:



























Josh Gracin performing: (Pictures taken by both Whitney and Me... Videos were taken by Whitney)
















After Josh Gracin performed I ended up going back to the rest of the group while Whitney tried to keep her place in the very front. She ended up getting pushed all over the place. Here are some of the pictures she got from Collin Raye and Joe Nichols...

























For more videos and pictures of the concert you can check them out on my facebook page.

0 comments: