Saturday, July 19, 2008

Bridal Shower Fun

My cousin Lisa is getting married in a few weeks (on 08/08/08 to be exact). Here we all are at her bridal shower. To be honest I really didn't want to go because I have never cared to go to these things and in my opinion waste time playing stupid games that I don't care about playing. But this one really wasn't bad at all. We spent most of our time eating really good food and visiting. I really enjoyed spending time and talking with my cousin Kara, who I haven't seen in like a year. We ended up playing one game, which I opted out of playing in. The game was called "Wedding Songs" and the object of the game was to answer the 13 different questions with either song titles or phrases from songs. It was quite the game. The questions looked something like this:

1. What is Lisa's reaction to marriage?
2. How does Lisa feel about Todd?
3. How does Todd feel about Lisa?
4. Describe their first date
5. How will Lisa handle the honeymoon?
6. How will Todd feel about being married?
7. How does Lisa's mom feel about the marriage?
8. What will Todd's reaction be to Lisa's cooking?
9. What did Todd's parent's have to say about the engagement?
10. What's your own impression of marriage?
11. Describe Todd and Lisa's relationship
12. Describe Lisa's reaction to their first kiss
13. Describe Todd's reaction to their first kiss


Of course Lisa had to end up telling everyone about how they met, about their first date and about how he proposed. From listening to her stories I decided that I want things to be not quite so ordinary. For example... when I finally meet the guy I end up marrying, I want my first date to be something unforgettable and not something boring like the normal dinner and a movie. So... boys beware! If you plan on taking me out, you had better come up with something "unforgettable"













Whits and me













Me!













Kara, Whitney and me talking











Janae and Kristine looking happy to be there














I wonder what's in this bag...












Lisa with her basket of staples













Opening a picture frame and album











Lisa showing everyone the album













Aunt Darlen and Whitney










Whitney and Kara













Lisa opening a gift

0 comments: