Saturday, December 4, 2010

Festival of Trees...

I can still remember the very first time that I attended the Festival of Trees. I was 12 years old and went with my beehive's class for our activity. I feel in love with it from the moment I entered it. Years later I still get that same feeling. I was super excited to go this year and see the different trees... By the time we got up there we were starving so we had to stop and get something to eat as soon as we walked in. Of course none of us could finish what we got so our garbage disposal (aka Dion) to finish it off. After eating lunch we walked around and enjoyed the trees...

I am pretty sure Dion got dressed in the dark...
Cori has always loved nutcrackers and loved seeing all of them... Villages are my thing and I LOVED going over to the village pieces...

  
Mom and her new man...      



After getting done at the Festival we took Trax up to Temple Square to see the lights. I love visiting temple square especially at Christmastime...


0 comments: