Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun...

The week of Halloween is a busy one this year. On Tuesday the family ward had a party that the young men and women put on. I was able to get the kids for this party. Ry dressed up as the cutest pirate that I have ever seen! Lilly made one adorable Minnie Mouse!



The day before Halloween the student ward had a ward Halloween party. With being new to the whole "student ward" scene I thought it would be an interesting activity to go to. The party was held at one of the girl's apartments down by Macey's. None of us were quite sure where the apartment was.... so Adriane brought along her trusty ward directory. We drove around in the area and then ended up parking about a mile away (okay so it was probably a little less than that, but we had a nice long walk). Once getting to the party, we got bored pretty fast. We ended up just sitting by the fire and talking to some of the ward members. Needless to say... we didn't stay very long.

Here are some pictures of us right before leaving for the ward party...





On Halloween Whitney had one class and I went with her and decided to sit outside her class and read. We stopped by my office and talked to one of my co-workers first. While walking down the hall we ended up getting booed by a guy. I guess dressing up as a BYU fan doesn't go over very big over at UVU... Oh well!

0 comments: